Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

No Techie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 21, 2015
I have no problems with Yosemite. But this El Capitán, my God. Slow, my Mail does not resist for no more than 10 seconds. Shuts down. Installed 10.11.2, and.... Mail lasts for 20 seconds. Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Guys at Apple, lets work during the holidays, OK? Thinking about returning to Windows, after 9 years.

Reactions: George Dawes

Riwam

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Basel, Switzerland
I have no problems with Yosemite. But this El Capitán, my God. Slow, my Mail does not resist for no more than 10 seconds. Shuts down. Installed 10.11.2, and.... Mail lasts for 20 seconds. Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Guys at Apple, lets work during the holidays, OK? Thinking about returning to Windows, after 9 years.
If you want that your info should be useful, you must tell your hardware either in the text of the post or below in your signature.o_O
Going over many posts shows that bugs are not the same in different computers. :rolleyes:
The same software or function of the OS might work for some users and not for others depending on the Mac and attached peripherals involved. :confused:
Ed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.