Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chucky666UK

macrumors member
Original poster
May 17, 2008
United Kingdom
No one has seemed to mention it . But can we assume that the next Developer Preview will be released today or am I missing something? I am having issues with images in Safari so hope the next release fixes it!

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
How many such posts in iOS 9 forum?

I don't know.

But I bet some members would wish such posts could just be fewer. :)

Reactions: ABC5S

Chucky666UK

macrumors member
Original poster
May 17, 2008
United Kingdom
How many such posts in iOS 9 forum?

I don't know.

But I bet some members would wish such posts could just be fewer. :)
Who gives you the right to decide which questions people can ask ? I don't go to the IOS9 forum as I don't use it. Can you see any threads here asking the same question ? Why are you in the thread for if it winds you up?

Keep your keyboard at bay, keyboard warrior!

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Who gives you the right to decide which questions people can ask ? I don't go to the IOS9 forum as I don't use it. Can you see any threads here asking the same question ? Why are you in the thread for if it winds you up?

Keyboard warrior...hmm. I wonder how should I treat it.

No one in here has right to "point out which type of question can any member ask" except a few, such as using software with no proper license. That is absolutely correct.

I could listen to your advice to limit my words. OK. You win. ;) I end up here.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida

I think the = "Constitution of the United States" Freedom of Speech :D

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013

This is a privately owned & operated forum. The owner/operator dictates the level of free speech allowed upon it. Don't take me wrong, I'm not calling them a "dictator." Just pointing out a fact.

I was also surprised that there were not 15 of these posts YESTERDAY...I don't get all riled up about them though. I like to read the comments attacking the poster. :)

No one has seemed to mention it . But can we assume that the next Developer Preview will be released today or am I missing something? I am having issues with images in Safari so hope the next release fixes it!

Thanks for putting the "?" in the title, so everyone knows it’s a question, and not an announcement.

Last edited:
Reactions: redheeler

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
DP3 should hit today at around 1-3pm PST IIRC, that's assuming Apple is still sticking to two week schedule. iOS 9 certainly should be out today due to Cue's tweet.

1. Freedom of speech only applies to the relationship between the government and its citizen, it has nothing to do with anything outside of that, meaning that you actually have no rights on this private forum. You have to agree to the forum's terms and conditions (which has to comply with state/federal laws the forum's hosting provider lives in when dealing with your information).
2. US is not the only country on this planet and not all members here are US citizens

Takuro

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
Anyway, to get back on topic...

Doesn't look like it'll be today. It's well past 10am Pacific time which is when the new releases typically come out. @MikhailT, not sure when Apple has ever released anything at 1 pm Pacific. I think we're done for the day.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.

Doesn't look like it'll be today. It's well past 10am Pacific time which is when the new releases typically come out. @MikhailT, not sure when Apple has ever released anything at 1 pm Pacific. I think we're done for the day.
I always thought OS X releases were later in the day?

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007

The iOS betas were often released at 10AM PST but OS X were later in the day.

But yea, it looks like it ain't happening today given the fact that the iOS betas weren't released.

kissmo

Cancelled
Jun 29, 2011
Budapest, Hungary
I kinda expect today a DP3 along with an iOS 9 beta update (Music app included there).
It would be nice to get more updates and bug fixes than along the way.

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
I kinda expect today a DP3 along with an iOS 9 beta update (Music app included there).
It would be nice to get more updates and bug fixes than along the way.

Everyone did as well, considering Eddy Cue said it would be released this week and Tuesday is the most common day for beta releases.

Takuro

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009

MikhailT

macrumors 601
Nov 12, 2007
Uhh... nope. iOS and OS X betas always come out at 10am at the same time.

Apple Seeds Second OS X 10.11 El Capitan Beta to Developers
Tuesday June 23, 2015 10:02 am
https://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/23/os-x-10-11-el-capitan-beta-2/

Yea, you're correct. I just couldn't get them until 1PM PST. I was able to get iOS 9 betas at 10AM PST but OS X wouldn't show up until much later. It happened twice already for El Cap and happened about half of the times last year for Yosemite. So, it is probably just a propagation delay in my area.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.