Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jarrodbcall

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
I updated to the PB today, and I have run in to an issue in iTunes. It says that it needed to log me out to maintain security, but when it asks me to sign in again it gives me this:

"A verification code is required in addition to your password. A notification with instructions for signing in has been sent to your other devices."

The problem is I don't get a notification on my phone. It is running iOS 9, and everything other than iTunes seems to be fine. My iCloud account is signed in and working everywhere else on both my devices. Anyone else see something like this?

hojx

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2014
Singapore
I updated to the PB today, and I have run in to an issue in iTunes. It says that it needed to log me out to maintain security, but when it asks me to sign in again it gives me this:

"A verification code is required in addition to your password. A notification with instructions for signing in has been sent to your other devices."

The problem is I don't get a notification on my phone. It is running iOS 9, and everything other than iTunes seems to be fine. My iCloud account is signed in and working everywhere else on both my devices. Anyone else see something like this?
Go to iCloud > Get Verification Code

In iTunes, append this verification code after your password.

Jarrodbcall

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Go to iCloud > Get Verification Code

In iTunes, append this verification code after your password.
Thanks!

Edit: I got in. Now I need to try and get apple music to turn back on, but that shouldn't too hard.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.