Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I do IT support and mobile devices for my company and we are starting to get complaints about these issues after upgrading to 13/13.1. 13.1 is a bit better but its still very buggy.

Dirtydutch

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2015
Jerseyyy
When I select all in the Trash it does not give the option to delete all at once either anymore, I have to individually select them, does this issue occur with anyone else?

Odd the native mail not only has bugs, but so many that there are varied experiences all over the place, very annoying

Reactions: newellj

Frankl2

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2011
Durham, NC
Same issue...emails not downloading in my Exchange account. 13.1 didnt fix it as hoped. Deleted email account and set it up from scratch, emails still not downloading. I get the headers and multiple banner notifications for each message but audio notifications dont work. This has been a complete fiasco. How could Apple not have tested a basic component as their Mail app??
I have the same issue on Exchange. It can take over a minute to download email headers and, when I open a message, another more-than-a-minute to download the body. Glad to see that multiple others are having this problem. It may help Apple to take it seriously.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
Happens to me with Exchange, Gmail and me.com mail. Same type thing - notification comes then takes a while to get header and then a while longer to get body of mail

Reactions: thewhitehart
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.