Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amemoryoncelost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2004
I used to run a jailbroken phone and used the app vnotes or maybe voicenotes to record messages, then email them to my tumblr and I was running a cool little audio blog. Generally little bits and pieces throughout the day whenever I was bored or had the time. I really loved this and a few of my friends enjoyed it as well.

With the app store and having to warranty my previous phone, I never went through to jailbreak again, but feels like a hole in my phone without this option. Do you know of any direct emailing options in the app store? I see there are options to email an audio note, but this generally seems to mean, upload the audio file somewhere, then email a link to said file.

Any help would be great, even if the app is a few bucks :)

PS I did do some searching, but too many threads for evernote, which as far as I can tell, will not work for me...

richard.mac

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2007
51.50024, -0.12662
Apple probably didnt allow the option in the OS or an app as they presume most users would have purchased music (either ripped or bought from iTunes Store) on their iPhone and email these songs would be piracy. but pictures can me emailed as Apple presumes that users have their own photos on their iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.