Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GregInAZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
For those of you who have wanted it but have been holding out for the price to lower (or a sale), it can now be purchased for 99 cents during the next 24-hours.

Endless Walls $0.99

If it still shows as $1.99 for you, please check back a little bit later. There's a delay with changing the price and it updating every where.

tongteh

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2008
For those of you who have wanted it but have been holding out for the price to lower (or a sale), it can now be purchased for 99 cents during the next 24-hours.

Endless Walls $0.99

If it still shows as $1.99 for you, please check back a little bit later. There's a delay with changing the price and it updating every where.

i wonder if this application really worth that $0.99... Just type "iPhone Wallpapers" on google and you will get a whole list of website providing custom wallpaper size for the iphone. :) My personal favorite is http://www.thememyphone.com/ (very easy navigation).. :)

GregInAZ

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
Considering Endless Walls was in the top 25 paid apps for more than a month (until yesterday) and was in the top 10 for more than a week of that, there's definitely an interest. If you read the positive reviews of the app in the App Store you can see why people bought the app and why they like it.

jasonnorm

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2007
Milford, MA
I personally love this app. This is the same concept as the iAppADay Wallpaper app (jail-break app) but has more features and is more stable.

Just 1 man's humble opinion :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.