Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toughboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2003
Izmir, Turkey
Because Panther doesn't have direct Turkish support, I installed a "support pack" that the Apple IMC Turkey has published. After that, when I try to start Entourage, some of the writings has gone mad and they are replaced with some meaningless writing crap.. I guess that support pack has done something to my entourage font settings but how can I undo it???

by the way, I installed the pack on my former 12"PB months before and there was no problems, and I need that pack for the additional Turkish characters..

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
toughboy said:
Because Panther doesn't have direct Turkish support, I installed a "support pack" that the Apple IMC Turkey has published. After that, when I try to start Entourage, some of the writings has gone mad and they are replaced with some meaningless writing crap.. I guess that support pack has done something to my entourage font settings but how can I undo it???

by the way, I installed the pack on my former 12"PB months before and there was no problems, and I need that pack for the additional Turkish characters..
It is not nice to double-post.

toughboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2003
Izmir, Turkey
MisterMe said:
It is not nice to double-post.

first I posted on the panther part of the forum and then I scrolled down and see the software discussion only part.. nothing to bother you!!...

no one answered anyways.. I managed to solve it by myself!

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
toughboy said:
first I posted on the panther part of the forum and then I scrolled down and see the software discussion only part.. nothing to bother you!!...

no one answered anyways.. I managed to solve it by myself!
There is no excuse for double-posting.

toughboy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 2, 2003
Izmir, Turkey
MisterMe said:
There is no excuse for double-posting.

what was I supposed to do? what forever for a reply that will never come just because it was posted on the wrong part of the forum?!

Come on!.. this is not corrective action, this is all the way rude.. :mad:

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
toughboy said:
what was I supposed to do? what forever for a reply that will never come just because it was posted on the wrong part of the forum?!

Come on!.. this is not corrective action, this is all the way rude.. :mad:
There are standards of behavior for this forum. Everyone is expected to follow them, even if they are inconvenient. That includes you. Each member of this forum has access to every thread. If nobody responds to your post, then you should seek help elsewhere.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.