Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lparsons21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 3, 2014
Southern Illinois
Noticed today that you can subscribe to EPIX in both the Apple TV app and the EPIX Now app. While it is convenient to use the ATV app I can’t find a way to look for movies and shows on Epix except for the ones presented. IOW, I know there are more than that on Epix.

I have used the Epix Now app before and all were viewable. There doesn’t seem to be an interconnect between the 2 ways though they both must be using Epix Now as that is the only way to get Epix if your cable/sat service doesn’t have it.

I’m so confused!

mallbritton

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2006
There isn't a connection between the individual Channel apps and the TV app but you can actually browse content available on the Channel. Simply scroll down to the Epix icon and select it. Then you can browse content available on Epix, or any other Channel, directly in the TV app. You can also use Siri to search with your voice.

mallbritton

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2006
The Channels are a little far down on the Watch Now screen. I really wish Apple would give us the option to be able to customize what we see and it what order.

Reactions: lparsons21
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.