Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChazLM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
I've been hearing about alot of problems with epson printers after loading tiger. I just bought my 17" pb and epson stylus photo R300 6 weeks ago. I just wanted to see if the issues have been resolved or if we're still waiting for a new driver from epson. Thanks for any information... :rolleyes:

barrettd

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2003
Oklahoma City
ChazLM said:
I've been hearing about alot of problems with epson printers after loading tiger. I just bought my 17" pb and epson stylus photo R300 6 weeks ago. I just wanted to see if the issues have been resolved or if we're still waiting for a new driver from epson. Thanks for any information... :rolleyes:

Have you had any problems with it? I've got the R200 and have printed a couple of things without any problems at all. I imagine our printers use the same drivers.

ChazLM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
barrettd said:
Have you had any problems with it? I've got the R200 and have printed a couple of things without any problems at all. I imagine our printers use the same drivers.

I haven't even loaded tiger yet. I noticed my printer mentioned on another forum having problems with tiger, so i thought i would post and see how widespread this problem was. I just don't want to deal with this "beta testing period". I really don't care how long we have to wait for these os upgrades, i just want a stable product. I know there are so many variables out there that affect this idea.

barrettd

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2003
Oklahoma City
I don't know what difference it would make, but I did an archive and install for Tiger. Like I said, the printer works just fine with Tiger.

ChazLM

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2005
barrettd said:
I don't know what difference it would make, but I did an archive and install for Tiger. Like I said, the printer works just fine with Tiger.

thanks for your feedback...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.