Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacOG728893

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 10, 2010
Orange County CA
Hello, I lost my iPhone 13 Pro Max back in early September. I have had it in lost mode for since then and nothing. I decided to try and wipe it today even though I have never been alerted and was presented with this message and an email I have never heard of before. Has anyone seen this? I want to remove it from account but want to make sure it can never be used again and would like it wiped.

1702441272658.png

MacOG728893

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 10, 2010
Orange County CA
Hello, I lost my iPhone 13 Pro Max back in early September. I have had it in lost mode for since then and nothing. I decided to try and wipe it today even though I have never been alerted and was presented with this message and an email I have never heard of before. Has anyone seen this? I want to remove it from account but want to make sure it can never be used again and would like it wiped.

View attachment 2324378
It almost looks like an Attacker in the Middle hack.. like I just sent them a reset link for my iCloud account.. craziness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.