Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

einfomail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2018
Hi,

To install MacOS Mojave 10.14 on VMware Workstation; I have gone through the link

https://www.sysnettechsolutions.com/en/vmware/install-macos-mojave-10-14-vmware/

I found similar steps in other links also.

Other virtual machines (Windows 7, Windows 10 & Windows Server 2016) are also installed on VMware Workstation. However, I checked BIOS. Virtualization is enabled.

Pls guide me to install MacOS Mojave 10.14 on VMware Workstation.

Regards
EinfoMail

Attachments

• MacOS1-2.jpg
    MacOS1-2.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 377

einfomail

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2018
Installing MacOS on VMWare Workstation (Windows) is considered piracy.
As you said, its piracy but I don't have MacOS Product/MacBook. Also MacBook is too expensive to buy for me. Just to learn MacOS Mojave 10.14, I was trying to install in VMWare Workstation.

Riwam

macrumors 65816
Jan 7, 2014
Basel, Switzerland
As you said, its piracy but I don't have MacOS Product/MacBook. Also MacBook is too expensive to buy for me. Just to learn MacOS Mojave 10.14, I was trying to install in VMWare Workstation.
If you look for second hand macs not new but not too old for Mojave you might get a much more reasonable price than new macs.
However to learn to work with the MacOS an older version is also fine. Mojave is noy needed. That would extend considerably the quantity of second hand macs you may find at prices not too high for you.
VMWare Workstation is not made for Apple operation systems.
Regards
Ed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.