Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pring

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
Escape Pod

*** Sale on! In an effort to single-handedly kick start the world economy Escape Pod is $0.99 for today only! Buy it and help push funds into the economy. Every cent you spend will be spent (possibly on beer) in an effort to increase liquidity around the world! ***

Allows you to play a specific sounds while you're on a phone call to
'escape' from calls you on longer wish to be on. For example it can
play the doorbell noise and you can then say "I have to go, someone's
at the door!". You can also record your own sounds to add.

Download it here!
Price: $1.99

Pring

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
London Tube? lol

"Gotta go, a train just passed through my house."

That one is more for when you're in the pub but pretending to be on the train home. ;p

It's not everyones cup of tea. Some reviews love it and say it saves them loads of time, others say I am going to hell for encouraging people to break the ten commandments!

It's a fun little app and I had a blast developing it.

Pring

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
*** Sale on! In an effort to single-handedly kick start the world economy Escape Pod is $0.99 for today only! Buy it and help push funds into the economy. Every cent you spend will be spent (possibly on beer) in an effort to increase liquidity around the world! ***

You can get Escape Pod from here

WhySoSerious

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Dallas, TX

because of that smart @55 reply.....i'm buying your app. well done!! drink a few for me! :)

Pring

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
I'm having a bad day (company has suspended pay rises for the next year, my savings are going to ****, shares hitting rock bottom, etc) so thought I'd have some fun to cheer myself up :)

Thanks for your support!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.