Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phoenix_jet

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2019
Netflix, Amazon, Peacock, YoutubeTV all work fine, but for some reason ESPN+ doesn't work.

It works fine on my iphone, but not on my laptop. I've cleared cache, cookies, tried different browsers, rebooted and all i get is a grey screen w/ a play symbol. I push the button and it the program never comes up.

I've tried multiple browsers as well.

Any feedback / thoughts would be appreciated.

El Capitan

Bballrob

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2017
Alaska
Ever get this resolved. I’ve been considering adding this and Hulu to my Disney+ streaming for the package deal. Basically would make it buy 2, get one free.

phoenix_jet

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2019
Ever get this resolved. I’ve been considering adding this and Hulu to my Disney+ streaming for the package deal. Basically would make it buy 2, get one free.
I did, but it's not perfect. Seems that I needed to update to catalina. Since my macbook pro is a 2009 and apple wouldn't support, i upgraded the ios via a backdoor solution. It works now, but isn't great. Works perfectly fine on my phone. I'm guessing that if i had a newer laptop it would work fine on that too.

Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.