Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ovo6

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
I can only access espn+ on iOS and I see there’s also a tv app but looks like I won’t using the service like seriously I can’t watch it on my Xbox or Samsung smart tv .

Sorry if this is not the right section For this

Dobbs2

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2008
I can only access espn+ on iOS and I see there’s also a tv app but looks like I won’t using the service like seriously I can’t watch it on my Xbox or Samsung smart tv .

Sorry if this is not the right section For this

I can't verify right now, but when i open up the regular ESPN App it had a section that said ESPN+ content. I know its definitely on the ATV, and ATV 4k. I'll have to open up the XBOX, an PS4 apps later.

***EDIT***
reading Recode's website you will have to wait for ESPN to update the Xbox, and PS4 ESPN apps before you can use it. No ETA, but is said to be ready before NCAA Football starts.

ovo6

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
I can't verify right now, but when i open up the regular ESPN App it had a section that said ESPN+ content. I know its definitely on the ATV, and ATV 4k. I'll have to open up the XBOX, an PS4 apps later.

***EDIT***
reading Recode's website you will have to wait for ESPN to update the Xbox, and PS4 ESPN apps before you can use it. No ETA, but is said to be ready before NCAA Football starts.
Hopefully man only way I’ll buy it so watch soccer series a on my big tv or I’m not buying it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.