Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jazlee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2015
I ran into this at Etsy. Anyone try it?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/235319886/gold-plating-service-for-apple-watch

dsa420

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2007
I haven't heard of anyone using them. Why not support a fellow MacRumors community member and send it to watchplate.com

They have done my watch and 2 bands so far for me and their work and service is A+

About to send them my 3rd band.

zmunkz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2007
I haven't heard of anyone using them. Why not support a fellow MacRumors community member and send it to watchplate.com

They have done my watch and 2 bands so far for me and their work and service is A+

About to send them my 3rd band.

Agreed. It's only $100 more through WatchPlate, and these are whole threads on here of people that have used them, and everyone is blown away by the results (myself included).

RyanFlynn

macrumors 6502
Nov 24, 2006
Los Angeles
Thanks guys! FYI, this etsy user is using WatchPlate's photos on their site. If you think their product looks good, its actually ours.

dilap

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2014
London, UK
Thanks guys! FYI, this etsy user is using WatchPlate's photos on their site. If you think their product looks good, its actually ours.

Aren't your photos copyright or something? And anyway, if the actual product is different, isn't that illegal?

muidaq

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2015
Aren't your photos copyright or something? And anyway, if the actual product is different, isn't that illegal?

All photos are always copyrighted. Using anyone's photos without permission is against copywright law. People generally only care when there's money involved, though.

Edit: at least in the U.S.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.