Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
IMG_0805.jpeg

This is clean though I’d probably get rid of the mini tag and just have iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro, with iPad coming in mini and regular size while the Air and Pro come in regular and large. Yeah the Air designation is kind of meaningless too but I think it has more brand cache than the mini does. Of course in this scenario you wouldn’t have a small iPad with top of the line specs but would that be a deal breaker for someone who wants a small iPad?

Isengardtom

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2009
Personally I think there’s a place for the air.

going from 349 to 999 is way too much of a gap

darthbane2k

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
View attachment 2376736

This is clean though I’d probably get rid of the mini tag and just have iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro, with iPad coming in mini and regular size while the Air and Pro come in regular and large. Yeah the Air designation is kind of meaningless too but I think it has more brand cache than the mini does. Of course in this scenario you wouldn’t have a small iPad with top of the line specs but would that be a deal breaker for someone who wants a small iPad?
Close. I would add the Mini as a size option for both the regular and Pro iPad. So two lines, each in three sizes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.