Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macphreak2011

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2011
I noticed that my exchange calendar events were not showing up in my calendar app. I have removed and re-added the exchange account with no luck. Only way I can see my exchange calendar is to open up the new Outlook app.

But, I like to use the Calendar app if at all possible. Does anyone know how to get this to work? Or is this a bug I discovered in El Capitan?

Thanks!

iFoggy

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2011
I noticed that my exchange calendar events were not showing up in my calendar app. I have removed and re-added the exchange account with no luck. Only way I can see my exchange calendar is to open up the new Outlook app.

But, I like to use the Calendar app if at all possible. Does anyone know how to get this to work? Or is this a bug I discovered in El Capitan?

Thanks!
I have also had that issue, funny enough on iOS9 as well. I just kept deleting and the trick seemed to be to first let contacts and mail update then try the Calendar app last and it was then updated

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.