Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mk313

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
I have a Logitech Keys keyboard that I use on both my personal Mac & Work Windows 10 computer. Everything works great, except that I am not able to click CTRL-ALT-DELETE from the Logitech when I am using my work computer. (I am connected to the work machine through the Logitech USB Adapter)

I'm not very Windows knowledgeable, but wanted to see if anyone here knows what might be going on. Does Windows only allow that key combo to be launched from the built in keyboard (in which case it's a closed issue for me)? Or is there something weird with my setup that ins't working correctly,

Thanks in advance,

bobcomer

macrumors 601
May 18, 2015
It's probably something weird with the setup as it should work, and with any keyboard plugged into the machine. You might try <Ctrl>-<Alt>-<End> depending on just what you're running on that PC.

Reactions: mk313

mk313

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
It's probably something weird with the setup as it should work, and with any keyboard plugged into the machine. You might try -- depending on just what you're running on that PC.

Thank you! That was it. Turns out it is control option delete. No idea why but as long as it works, I’m happy. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: bobcomer
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.