Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anders P. A.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2015
Denmark
I have a 15" MacBook Pro 2016. I mostly use it connected to a monitor and with an external Apple keyboard (usb). The keyboard is connected using an Apple USB to USB-C adapter.

I regular experience malfunctions/delays when using ctrl, alt or cmd with other keys or mouse-clicks/moves. This causes issues with panning, rotating stuff (3d apps), moving things around the screen etc. It happens in any application (Photoshop, Finder and 3D applications). I use a Wacom for a mouse, but don't believe that's the issue.

I have the same issue both in the office and at home, with different keyboards, different screens, different Wacoms – and whether the keyboard is connected directly to the MBP or through the screen etc.

I get's so f annoying that I wan't to through the keyboard out the window at times.

Anyone else has issues like this (not the trowing things out the window thing) – or better yet, a solution to the problem?

Fishrrman

macrumors Penryn
Feb 20, 2009
"I use a Wacom for a mouse, but don't believe that's the issue."

You best do an actual experiment to rule this out, before you claim it to "not be an issue".

I'd suggest you disconnect the Wacom and disable the driver software temporarily.
Then, use a regular USB mouse.

Try this for 24-48 hours.

Does it make any difference?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.