Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BengalDuck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2006
Even when my EyeTV USB thingy isn't connected, EyeTV starts up whenever I turn on my Computer. The only thing I can do is change the preferences to "Do not open at start" and all that, but I've already done that!

Any ideas?

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Even when my EyeTV USB thingy isn't connected, EyeTV starts up whenever I turn on my Computer. The only thing I can do is change the preferences to "Do not open at start" and all that, but I've already done that!

Any ideas?

which version do you have? i had problems with 2.3.2, so i went back to 2.3.1 (i think those are the right numbers)

BengalDuck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2006
What kind of problems did you have? I've had a few different ones, but the others are all insignifigant because I have a TV anyways. This one bugs me, however.

I am on 2.3.2. How exactly do I "go back?"

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
What kind of problems did you have? I've had a few different ones, but the others are all insignifigant because I have a TV anyways. This one bugs me, however.

I am on 2.3.2. How exactly do I "go back?"

well i had 2.3.1 on the disk that came with my eyeTV hybrid, so i just copied it over 2.3.2

i had problems exporting and also with watching HDTV

BengalDuck

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2006
Thanks, I just instaleld my disk again and dragged the .app and replaced it. I'm back to 2.1 and this should hopefully work well. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.