Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jasonscotland

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Can anyone tell me, when I get a notification on the watch re a Facebook post-it doesn't tell me what the post says, it just says someone had commented on your post. Do I need to change a setting to read the post on my watch?

sam3020

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2007
Can anyone tell me, when I get a notification on the watch re a Facebook post-it doesn't tell me what the post says, it just says someone had commented on your post. Do I need to change a setting to read the post on my watch?

You need to wait for Facebook to release their watch app. Until then it will not show anything

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Notifications are the same as what you receive on your iPhone/iPad or another Apple mobile device. Facebook notifications only display that someone commented, liked, or shared. Full details are only available if your open the app. Facebook and other social media companies need to release a full native Apple Watch app which I would expect to be shown next Monday's WWDC.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.