Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tweaks

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
Ok this is really pissing me off. I have set up my facebook acct with absolutely no problems. I am using the app on the iphone. I cannot for the life of me set up my wife nor the kid with a acct to work on any of their iphones. I have tried wifi and 3g and nothing. I can use their phone to log into mine without any problem. When i try to log into theirs it just says logging in with gears and then times out with combination error.

Anybody have any thoughts on this. I can log into the accts via the web with no problem.

I am really frustrated.

Thanks for any info you can give me.:mad:

tweaks

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
i think that this may be a common problem. anybody else having the same issues.......saying that it just logging in.

pinkshoes

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2008
Problem logging in ...

Yes it seems that there are quite a few threads on this problem.
I am not able to log in and it just hangs on logging in but if you enter something incorrect it tells you that the login/password is wrong so it seems to know when I enter something incorrect.

It also does not matter if account is a year old or just created and does not matter if you are on wifi or on the regular network.

I am hoping they will fix it soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.