Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dlauhon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 1, 2016
Two main issues I and others have been having.

FaceTime seems to be really buggy especially when FaceTiming other iOS users who are on iOS 12, etc. FaceTime will drop any connectivity during calls. On Wi-Fi it will randomly drop and go to LTE or sometimes even drop all signals like Airplane Mode and drop the call. On LTE if the other person pauses and goes to another app and come back, the audio and video will be out of sync, the video is behind the audio. Super weird. The other user reports their FaceTime app closing and bugging out during calls with me on any Beta.

As for Apple Pay, I cannot use any cards or add any cards back anymore. It says they are "updating" upon looking at the wallet through the home screen. My boss was having the adding card problem as he was on the beta too, but he went back to 12 and it was still not working. Told me he ended up having Apple run diagnostics and they said a sensor was broken so he sent it back to Apple. Hope I'm not having the same problem.

Anyone else having issues or can confirm I'm not the only one? Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.