Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i am a question ......
i know today people using an iphone make a facetime call more than audio call and sometime we need to call more than 1 number ,

apple doesn't have facetime multiple calling yet
i really like that function ,,, so people can make video call with many friend

i hope next ios we have that features...:)

Reactions: TheAppleFairy

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
i am a question ......
i know today people using an iphone make a facetime call more than audio call and sometime we need to call more than 1 number ,

Facetime group call would be great. Hopefully we will see this in the near future.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
Facetime group call would be great. Hopefully we will see this in the near future.

current facetime via wifi or lte still
lag sometime ,if they bring multiple facetime they must improve their facetime much better

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i think third party apps already have it , like Frings

Apple-iPad-Facetime-conference.jpg

video call more than 1 person , that cool ...........

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
They are? Damn I've been using my phone wrong...

I do it a lot. I like having the clearer and easier to hear audio.

If I can't do a VoLTE call with a person I at least try FT audio if they have an iPhone. Plus, great for international calls!

Knightcastle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2015
i am a question ......
I am an answer.

I'm presuming you mean conference calling over FaceTime Audio? I've wondered for a while why this hasn't been a feature.

Skype can do it already, audio and video - if you really need it now.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I do it a lot. I like having the clearer and easier to hear audio.

If I can't do a VoLTE call with a person I at least try FT audio if they have an iPhone. Plus, great for international calls!
I am an answer. I'm presuming you mean conference calling over FaceTime Audio? I've wondered for a while why this hasn't been a feature.

Don't quite think that's what the OP meant by FaceTime call--seems like it was meant as an actual FaceTime video (rather than audio) call, given the reference to "so people can make video call with many friend" and subsequent post with a screenshot of another app doing video conferencing with multiple people.

Deasnutz

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
I'm sure this could be done without much trouble. the phone hardware needs to beef up more though. Screen real estate is important.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I am an answer. I'm presuming you mean conference calling over FaceTime Audio? I've wondered for a while why this hasn't been a feature.

And Lync can do it as well, although I have no chance to try it out because there is only one user in my enterprise subscription. :)

Then, "I am an answer." LOL :D:D:p:p

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
facetime still lag just because apple not sucess yet ,,, that why they don't make facetime multiple ...
they will make it till facetime very speed connect ,

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
facetime still lag just because apple not sucess yet ,,, that why they don't make facetime multiple ...
they will make it till facetime very speed connect ,
Not sure what all of that was really saying, but FaceTime often works wuite well for most people.

keatth

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2013
Apple got sued for using patents for FaceTime they didn't pay for, now they are using a different not as good technology to run it which makes FaceTime group impossible at this point. Maybe they will allow it on iPad someday, or maybe they just don't see it as a wanted or useful feature?

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
dont tell me
that - facetime rip off i throw my phone away

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.