Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GtrDude

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
I'm doing FaceTime a lot these days and it's worked just fine on everyone except this one other person where when I call him by using FaceTime the phones just cut off immediately as he tries to answer.
Funny thing is, on his end he also does FaceTime with a bunch of other people whithout any problems but this only happens when I call him or he calls me.

Just looking for any suggestions he or I could do to make this work.

I have: XS-Max, iOS 13.4

I believe he has iPhone 8 but I will ask.

cttal109

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2020
My girlfriend and I are having this same issue with ios 14 on iPhones, and even on her Mac.

cttal109

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2020
My girlfriend and I are having this same issue with ios 14 on iPhones, and even on her Mac.
Also, when we last spoke, facetime done this thing where when she called me; I could hear her, but she couldn't hear me. This also happened vise versa. She was able to call my daughter and we could talk on her phone, but now it is muting her, but she can hear us. It's extremely frustrating. I would really love to be able to talk with her without this problem!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.