Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Qusus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2009
Hey guys, I'm about to leave the country in a few weeks and I'm selling my Macbook Air as I don't want to take it with me. (I imagine WiFi will be non-existent.) What do you guys think a fair price is for a lightly used 120GB HDD Rev B model with about 7 months warranty remaining? It seems like they go for 1100 + tax refurbed from Apple outlet, so I figure something in the 900-1000 range if I manage to sell it locally?

macboy4

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2009
Hey guys, I'm about to leave the country in a few weeks and I'm selling my Macbook Air as I don't want to take it with me. (I imagine WiFi will be non-existent.) What do you guys think a fair price is for a lightly used 120GB HDD Rev B model with about 7 months warranty remaining? It seems like they go for 1100 + tax refurbed from Apple outlet, so I figure something in the 900-1000 range if I manage to sell it locally?

I just sold this exact model for $1000 last week. I felt like it was a little low because I had the superdrive, extra power adapter, and applecare, but oftentimes accessories don't add to the price.

Qusus

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2009
Interesting. Thanks for the responses. The thousand dollar range seems like a fair price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.