Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
Original poster
May 3, 2009
I will say that coming across this article, I'm quite a bite dumbfounded.

‘Fallout 4’ is getting high-FPS and 4K upgrades on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC
Fallout 5 is nowhere near release, but Bethesda might have something to tide you over. VGC reports the game developer has unveiled plans to release a "next-gen" (really, current-gen) update for PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC in 2023. The upgrade will offer high frame rate and 4K quality features, and include new (if currently unspecified) Creation Club content.

I'm definitely excited and eager to see this land. I may fire up the game and see what creation club stuff is currently available. I vaguely recall that there's some new stuff because of the 25th anniversary.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
You all have heard me rave about Fallout 4, more than once, I wonder if this is a general update or one that will only work with something like GOTY edition? And will it break existing mods?

Of note, I recently purchased Skyrim Special Edition on sale (Steam) for $9 through the end of the month. The Skyrim Anniversay edition, a DLC is also on sale for another $9 but I passed on that one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.