Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
My wife and I started using Family Sharing in iOS 9 after many years of using a tertiary iTunes account for purchases that we shared between us. My @me.com Apple ID is the Family Organizer ID with just my wife's @me.com Apple ID added as a Family Member. We continue to use the tertiary @gmail.com Apple ID for purchases within Family Sharing.

However today, for no reason whatsoever, the Family Sharing has no listed members other than myself in iCloud settings on either of my iOS devices (haven't checked my Mac since that's at home power-napping). My wife's devices don't show the Family either; instead she sees the initial "set up family sharing" stuff. We both rebooted our devices and same results: empty Family except for me as the organizer. I checked emails on the Organizer account and there's no indication that she explicitly the group.

Is this just another iOS 9 flakiness? I have no frame of reference unfortunately since we didn't use Fmaily Sharing in iOS 8.

Thanks,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.