Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
My wife and I are sharing many Apps but I notice two won’t work.

- Wipr and Amplosion

I purchased both of those on my phone and they show for their “full price” when my wife goes to the App Store.

Any idea why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Not sure but since both of those apps indicate Family Sharing is supported, you may need to contact each developer to report the issue (via the developer websites noted in the descriptions).

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Not sure but since both of those apps indicate Family Sharing is supported, you may need to contact each developer to report the issue (via the developer websites noted in the descriptions).
Something is messed up. Noir is also showing its price for my wife.

Tweetbot is working properly and Apollo downloaded for my wife, and when she hit “restore” it unlocked the Pro version.

Should she try to buy these Apps for the price it’s asking, then it will realize it’s something I purchased? Or should it be showing for free?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Something is messed up. Noir is also showing its price for my wife.

Tweetbot is working properly and Apollo downloaded for my wife, and when she hit “restore” it unlocked the Pro version.

Should she try to buy these Apps for the price it’s asking, then it will realize it’s something I purchased? Or should it be showing for free?
Is she looking under the App Store Purchased view?

Reactions: bhodinut

Jay Tee

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2023
We just found it. She went to purchased then selected my name and they were there.

Wow, that was tricky to find.

WIPR has now disabled Family Sharing.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.png
    IMG_0054.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.