Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cyclone84

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2006
I'd like to see something like this, too.

Last Sunday, I just kept updating my yahoo fantasy roster page...not ideal.

Captnroger

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2002
I was tracking my team on sportsline.com using safari on the phone this weekend worked great.

vinhmen

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2007
So the regular matchup area on the main League screen updates realtime when you purchase Stat Tracker?

Yes, as long as your definition of "realtime" includes refreshing the page. Player stats also update the same way on your main Team page.

Resevdog

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2007
This needs to be a priority!

Two weeks in and still nothing??? C'mon people, let's get our priorities straight here. Firmware upgrades can wait! Ringtones?? Ringtones??! I got your ringtones right here!

I need to know how many receiving yards Chad Johnson has immediately! Did Addai score that TD for Indy? Tell me if Hasselbeck threw an int!

Someone (ESPN, CBS, Yahoo...) needs to show the iPhone some fantasy football love.

verks

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Two weeks in and still nothing??? C'mon people, let's get our priorities straight here. Firmware upgrades can wait! Ringtones?? Ringtones??! I got your ringtones right here!

I need to know how many receiving yards Chad Johnson has immediately! Did Addai score that TD for Indy? Tell me if Hasselbeck threw an int!

Someone (ESPN, CBS, Yahoo...) needs to show the iPhone some fantasy football love.

Try fumbleview.com on the iPhone. I have not seen a game in action as I just discovered it. Also check out pickleview.com com for baseball and u.fumbleview.com for college football. I have seen the baseball site work and it's pretty cool.

There is a stat section for fumbleview but I don't know what it will have. As a 3 team owner myself I hope full stats!

Juvenile

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
I was tracking my team on sportsline.com using safari on the phone this weekend worked great.

About time people started chiming in on this....I thought I was the only FF player with an iPhone! I use cbssportsline and agree that the Live Scoring works great as it does not use Flash. The Yahoo Stat Tracker is usless until SJ introduces a Flash Firmware. Was your Live Scoring on sportsline.com giving realtime stats without manually refreshing? It seemed like mine was but I was flip-flopping between pages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.