Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kenzembo1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Youngstown, OH
Ok guys, I know this has been posted before, but my black Incipio Feather case cracked at the headphone jack! I didn't drop it or anything, I don't know how it happened :(

I absolutely loved that case and was hoping it would last until I upgrated to the next gen iphone.

My question is: what should I do...buy a new feather, or pick up a Zagg or Best Skin Ever? I've never had an issue dropping my phone, which is why I went with the feather in the first place- I don't like bulky cases.

I already use an anti-glare film to protect the screen, so if I went the invisishield route I would just get it to cover the back of the phone. What do you guys think is the best option at this point? Thanks :apple:

aphexii

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2006
I just posted a thread yesterday about the same thing. My 2nd one in less than 6 months cracked. The good news is that Incipio is great about replacements (at least they were on my first one - Didn't have to ship the first one back, they just asked for pictures).

I'm filling out an RMA today to start the process again. Its a great case, but WAY too fragile.

micsaund

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2004
Colorado, USA
I know a total of 3 people at work who have the Zagg skin and they love them. They can be a real chore to apply especially if you're a perfectionist, but once on there, they definitely are IMO almost totally scratch proof (I think you'd be risking breaking the phone if you applied enough pressure to scratch them).

Check out the review in my sig if interested - you can get 20% off your entire order from Zagg right now.

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
I know a total of 3 people at work who have the Zagg skin and they love them. They can be a real chore to apply especially if you're a perfectionist, but once on there, they definitely are IMO almost totally scratch proof (I think you'd be risking breaking the phone if you applied enough pressure to scratch them).

Check out the review in my sig if interested - you can get 20% off your entire order from Zagg right now.

It doesn't leave the screen clear enough for me. I hate Zagg.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.