Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
The people have spoken and we will continue to have separate threads 😊

So here we go with another monthly activity challenge!
Mine is super manageable and honestly I’m happy with it as I will just continue to do my daily routine as per usual.

What did everyone else get for February?

IMG_1338.jpeg

Tdude96

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2021
February's is 4 workouts of 5 minutes or more. Should accomplish that one easily enough now that weather is improving and work is easing up a bit.

Between work and weather I thought I'd gone 3 full months (Nov, Dec, Jan) without earning the monthly awards, but it seems I did make January's and just never saw the notification. Woo! Thanks for lowering the bar significantly, Apple!

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
remember we should see the Unity, Heart month and Chinese New Year challenges ...
I have to question myself now on the Unity challenge, last couple years I got it on the 7th of Feb as it was closing your move 7 times in a row, and here we are…
@jclo - any idea what might it not happen with the Unity challenge this year? They did release a band…

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an elliptical challenge. Wish I had gotten that one because I can do that at home, but instead, I have to try to get outside since mine is a walking challenge for February.
I have one in the garage. But it’s pretty chilly in there. Anyway I’ve done two so far, so eight to go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.