Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
VA
Haven't been able to regain access to the 'February ' Challenge...was there at the beginning of the month but now won't show up ....have iPhone 14 Pro and Watch series S4...both with up to date software: iPhone 17.3.1 and Watch 10.3.1. . Have tried restarts (many ) and full cut-off of both..no luck. Have seen were this has happened in the past to people but no re path forward. Any suggestions?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Haven't been able to regain access to the 'February ' Challenge...was there at the beginning of the month but now won't show up ....have iPhone 14 Pro and Watch series S4...both with up to date software: iPhone 17.3.1 and Watch 10.3.1. . Have tried restarts (many ) and full cut-off of both..no luck. Have seen were this has happened in the past to people but no re path forward. Any suggestions?
Monthly challenges will disappear if it's gotten to the point where you cannot complete that challenge in that given month. For instance, if you have a challenge that requires you to do something 14 times, but there's only 4 days left in the month and you've only done that 9 times, it'll go away.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
VA
Monthly challenges will disappear if it's gotten to the point where you cannot complete that challenge in that given month. For instance, if you have a challenge that requires you to do something 14 times, but there's only 4 days left in the month and you've only done that 9 times, it'll go away.
Thanks for the answer but not sure thats it....never noticed that behavior before ( over 40 months of challenges) and have seen the same problem for others on the Apple Support pages....with no real solutions. Also, noticed this about 2 weeks ago when there was plenty of time left....figured it would 'pop up' sometime in the next few days but it never did. And to just 'erase' the ledger....rather crappy programming I'd say for a 'Health/Fitness' app! Then the user has no record of what the challenge was or how far they may have gotten. Crappy!

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Thanks for the answer but not sure thats it....never noticed that behavior before
I know for sure that the situation I described above happens, even if it might not have been your particular scenario.

Blowback

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
VA
I know for sure that the situation I described above happens, even if it might not have been your particular scenario.
Thanks for the heads up anyway. Didn't know that but now will 'read' the challenges better so as to not fall prey to that trap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.