Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heaven

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
I like it, great work. But i think that you should reduce the speed a bit at the beginning, where "CentralPlace Entertainment" flys in. And add some music to the opening credits. I would like to see how it turns out in the end, so keep us informed.

Cant wait till i get my copy of iLife 06 :rolleyes:

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
First of all the intro was great. And with the right music will set off the film. I think the speed overall is fine in the begging maybe a bit slower, but only a bit. Only on the "Can You Hear Me Now" part, my focus was on the picture, and i couldnt read the words that scrolled over it, cool effect but maybe darker photo? (It took me a sec to read the words on the bottom) And the intros for the Starring parts maybe speed up a bit. But overall great job. The Colors were cool. The use of the photos. I like the starring title and how it goes into each picture of the people it has in it. :) And the guy with the pizza cracked me up :) .

Espnetboy3

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2003
I agree with Texas the the pic blurring and the letters coming in focused is a cool effect for a very dark photo and maybe one word coming into focus but it just doesnt work here. Still with something a bit more simple and remember its the name of the movie so its the most important title.

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
Texas04 said:
First of all the intro was great. And with the right music will set off the film. I think the speed overall is fine in the begging maybe a bit slower, but only a bit. Only on the "Can You Hear Me Now" part, my focus was on the picture, and i couldnt read the words that scrolled over it, cool effect but maybe darker photo? (It took me a sec to read the words on the bottom) And the intros for the Starring parts maybe speed up a bit. But overall great job. The Colors were cool. The use of the photos. I like the starring title and how it goes into each picture of the people it has in it. :) And the guy with the pizza cracked me up :) .

What Texas04 said.

Lethal

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
hold just one more beat on the longer titles.

The title is distracting and it doesnt really make sense.

"can you hear me now" over a blurry image.
And the image is just a snap shot, its nothing special.
what does it have to do with the rest of the film?

also, why the break in between the titles with seemingly random
snap shots? Why are those there?

Dont include "below the line" crew in your opening title sequence.
They don't expect to be there and it takes away from the key players.
Save people like the second assistant director for the end credits.

all in all, everything should mean something. This is the viewers
first impression of your movie, and they should get at least a vague
idea of what the rest of the film is about..

and if the movie is under 15 minutes the title sequence is way too long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.