Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you Female or Male?

• Female

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Male

Votes: 52 92.9%

• Total voters

lera

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2001
Yikes

Originally posted by eyelikeart
I never thought I'd see this site become a place to "hook up"...

he he he :p
Neither did I.

note: sorry to those who are upset about no "not sure buttion" I personaly am quite sure and didn't even think of it. I don't know that I can change the poll. I'll try.

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Re: singles network

Originally posted by eyelikeart
I never thought I'd see this site become a place to "hook up"...

he he he :p

OK now... Any female macheads from Norway on this board???
Just a question... :D

Now, anywayz. Nice to se that there are some women on this board. Nothing like some real girl power to fight for the Mac!!! ;)

grouse

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2002
london
don't worry!

Maybe, in fact, it should have been a sliding scale!

(It appears I have assumed the role of the surrealist on these boards, either that or noone has a clue as to what I am saying half the time, probably the latter)

kansaigaijin

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
the great ether
gender matters because people still treat people differently because of thier gender. I think it is especially true around this kind of place, computers and tech stuff. We might be idealistic and such, but we do behave differently. It is a good topic here, As I said I know lots of women who use Macs but not too many get all wound up over the thing, it is just a tool. Is that a guy thing, or am I wrong?

S

shelly

i'm a machead and what's better, i'm also a unix-guru too!
that should count for more points to the women.

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
I always thought of esign being some old guy sitting behind the computer but he's the same age as me, and for the record i'm male.

Buggy

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
Just have to ad one more "my wife is"...

She is even more biased than I am. She doesn't know as much of the techie stuff, but its all about the aura to her. I made the mistake of showing her the new iMac the day it came out. She now REALLY wants one...... but we just bought an iBook for her less than a year ago!!

davidc2182

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2001
Sin City
hey any female macheads wanna hook up? i'm a nice guy, a geek, wear glasses but i'm into normal stuff like mall, music, movies, school, but i'm looking to expand my horizons anyone wanna help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.