Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Checked out two videos, a pointless desk tour and the typical YT clickbait x amount of things you didn’t know about z - switched him off after he proudly discovered that Spotlight can search your files. Basics and nothing else to me. Like most stuff on YT.

Reactions: nandoprince93

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Original poster
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Checked out two videos, a pointless desk tour and the typical YT clickbait x amount of things you didn’t know about z - switched him off after he proudly discovered that Spotlight can search your files. Basics and nothing else to me. Like most stuff on YT.
Yeah, I didn't like those videos. His older videos appear to be of better quality.

JayMysterio

macrumors 68000
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I have enjoyed the guy that gave him a great big shout out, Average Tech Guy.

Average Tech Guy was covering the IOS 13 beta heavily, and liked the info Fernando Silva had, recommending him. That's how I saw his channel.

Reactions: RevTEG

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
I’ve been subscribed to him and Average tech guy for awhile now. I find their channels interesting. Something raw about them that I like.

Reactions: blkjedi954

nandoprince93

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2021
Manhattan, NY
Thanks for at least checking them out. Some people like those videos. Let me know what you are looking for. Maybe i can come up with something

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.