Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xjarix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 22, 2005
Bruges
All the letters on the Ferrari website are white, so I can't read them.
I've tried Safari and Firefox and they both give the same result.
Its been going on for a couple of months. I thought it would pass by, but it's getting anoying!
Anyone else got this problem?

test (under the Ferrari logo on the left you can choose your language)

davidcb13

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2005
Works fine for me.. They show up as grey letters...Did you update your version of Java last week. Check your software update

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
xjarix said:
All the letters on the Ferrari website are white, so I can't read them.
I've tried Safari and Firefox and they both give the same result.
Its been going on for a couple of months. I thought it would pass by, but it's getting anoying!
Anyone else got this problem?

test (under the Ferrari logo on the left you can choose your language)
I have tried several countries and languages. Everything appears to work fine. Perhaps, you should check your browser settings and International Preferences pane.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
candycane said:
It works fine..
May be u need to upgrade the flash player

Thats exactly it. I had the same problem on the Ferrari site. Here is the link to upgrade your flash plug-in.

Macromedia

Download the player and follow the install instructions. After that open the Ferrari website and everything is visible.

xjarix

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 22, 2005
Bruges
alexstein said:
Download the player and follow the install instructions. After that open the Ferrari website and everything is visible.

Thanks! works fine now

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
Will Cheyney said:
Works perfectly for me too.
Considering the prestige of Farrari, does their website strike you as quite rubbish?

It used to be way worse! They are going in the right directions.

xjarix said:
Thanks! works fine now

No problem.

stevep

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2004
UK
Works with Safari on OS X. Doesn't work with Firefox on Suse Linux 10. Don't want a Ferrari anyway, can't get planks of wood in the back or take garden rubbish to the tip.

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
Will Cheyney said:
Works perfectly for me too.
Considering the prestige of Farrari, does their website strike you as quite rubbish?
First of all, it's spelt Ferrari :p I don't care if their website sucks, if you were considering buying one you'd want to have quite a few real life experiences at looking and test driving. I wonder if I'll ever have that much for a car :D I doubt it :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.