Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daveishere

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
UK
Right, now i know WWDC has gone and is in the past and therefore i know that ill be keeping my iPhone 3G until at least May next year (when my contract ends), i therefore know that this is the phone i will be taking with me to Leeds Festival (UK), and therefore am now in pursuit of a 'festival-proof' case for it.

I basically want a case that is element-proof, especially in terms of water and general dirt (anyone who has ever been camping at a music festival before will know exactly what i mean).

Any suggestions? The only cases that really hold any claim to be anything close to what i want is Otterboxes, but these seem a bit bulky and, to be honest, dont really seem to offer that much water protection.

ideally, i want a case that still allows access to all of the iPhone's features.

I am particularly worried about the moisture sensor supposedly in the dock connector on the iPhone, but i suppose a simple dock connector protector bundled with any switcheasy iPhone case would be ample protection for that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.