Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

martin2345uk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Essex
It’s interesting how there seem to be much fewer complaints on here about the bezels on the 11, compared to the reaction last year to the bezels on the Xʀ...

Do you think this is because people have got used to the look of the Xʀ now, or is the fact the new one is called the 11 make it seem psychologically “better”..?

I have an Xʀ for what it’s worth, yet I’m still tempted by the 11!

Applefan2015

Cancelled
Feb 22, 2015
It’s interesting how there seem to be much fewer complaints on here about the bezels on the 11, compared to the reaction last year to the bezels on the Xʀ...

Do you think this is because people have got used to the look of the Xʀ now, or is the fact the new one is called the 11 make it seem psychologically “better”..?

I have an Xʀ for what it’s worth, yet I’m still tempted by the 11!

People are used to it imo

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
11 is a much better number than the letter R. That's why.

I'm convinced that there's legions of fake outrage posters here trying to drive home an anti-iPhone agenda. Outrage over this or that. It's all BS. If it's not one thing (bezels), it's another (large camera assembly). No matter what, there will be countless fakesters whining about nothing.
Too thin, too thick, too small, too big...etc etc

The.Glorious.Son

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
People were aware going in to this unveiling knowing what the screens would entail. They complained last year not only about the size of the bezels, but the resolution as well. This year it wasn’t a surprise.

austyn23

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2017
The bezels are thick, when you compare the Xr to the Xs the difference is really noticeable.

But in a day to day use where you don’t compare the phone to any other, you get used to.

Reactions: timeconsumer
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.