Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

photoman60

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2017
Hello,

I am beating my head on this as it poses a threat to both of my Macs. First I am running a iMac (2012) 27in with 2 internal drives ( 1TB HHD and 250SSD), along side a Macbook Pro (2012 Pre Retina), with one internal 500GB SSD. Both machines running Sierra. Here is my issue, I am trying to keep my internal drives as clutter free as possible, utilizing several external HHDs and 1 SSD. Upon every attempt to erase any photo from with machines internal drives via the Trash, they almost immediately reappear, like zombies. Both drives on my iMac seemingly reload the same files simultaneously and ditto for the Macbook. I do not use Apple's 'Photos', usually straight into Lightroom or PS. Suffice it to say, if this continues, I could find myself out of internal drive space rather quickly. I have had '0' luck finding a usable solution for this issue, need any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.