Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What is your rating for Fillit?

• 5 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 stars

• 1 star

• Total voters

sercanfi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2016
Istanbul
Dear Friends,

My new game "Fillit" is now on App Store for iOS users. Since i do not have an education about software development i believe i did spend respectable amount of time to develop. :)

Fillit is an Arcade game. You can play it for short time, just take your phone out of your pocket and play 5 minutes on the way at bus or metro. Even you can play it with one hand.

Basically when you touch and hold the screen you have a ball that gets bigger. When you release it falls. You try to avoid random blocks at bottom. The bigger the ball is more point and time you get. You can earn coins and spend them to get and customize the colors. The game is integrated with Game Center Achivements & Leaderboards. You can compete with your friends or people in the world on 3 different boards.

I hope you like it. Thanks in advance for your time to read my post & try the game.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id984269964?pt=95985418&ct=MR&mt=8

9a4e0723-e25b-465a-805c-4a8cc6b63600.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.