Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KevinGannets

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone! my name is Kevin Gannets I recently switched back over to the iPhone after being with android since the iPhone 4S released and the reason I switched was for the battery and most importantly the cameras

I filmed a Vlog with nothing but the iPhone 11 Pro no attachments no peripheral’s no external mic and no gimbal just iPhone

the videos that come out of this thing are STUNNING (Especially 4K 60fps slower down 50% to have a slow motion effect jesus christ it’s awesome)

I highly recommend grabbing an iPhone 11 (reg or pro) if you plan on vlogging with it. The battery is freaking amazing from what i’m used to (usually 4 to 5 hours SoT now I get 6+ hours with battery to spare)

All the footage was shot on the iPhone then put into Final Cut Pro X the footage itself was not edited in any way (no color correction no stabilization fixes) the only editing done was cuts and/or transitions

Reactions: eeclipse16
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.