Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jalperin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
I have Google Reader set up so that different feeds are organized into folders. On the iPhone version of Reeder, I can first select a folder and then select a specific feed so I can see just the articles from that specific feed. And when I'm done with that feed, I can quickly mark as "read" all articles in just that feed.

Is it possible to accomplish this on the iPad? All I seem to be able to do is to select a folder and then group either by date/time or by feed. When I have many feeds in a single folder, it’s difficult to navigate without the “filtering” capability of the iPhone version. And marking all as "read" would mark all items in the folder, not just from a single feed. (But maybe I just don’t understand how to do it on the iPad.)

Last edited:

EmmEff

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010
Ontario, Canada
If I understand this correctly, use the two finger gesture to expand the folder (similar to how you'd zoom a photo in Photos, for example) and then select the feed within the folder that you want to mark as read and then mark it as read.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.