Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EvanH123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
New York
I was wondering if anyone knew a way to download Final Cut Pro 5, i have a serial number for it but cannot find a download for it anywhere on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.:)

Computer: Dual 2GHz PowerMac G5
2GB DDR RAM
OSX 10.5.8

EvanH123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
New York
no, i dont really do that kind of stuff, but if that is the only way to get it i guess im going to have to try!

128keaton

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2013
no, i dont really do that kind of stuff, but if that is the only way to get it i guess im going to have to try!
Sadly, yes. Not a lot of software is archived. Technically, if you own the serial, the software can come from any place, legally.

reddrag0n

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2007
Canada
i have the disk plus a few others that might work, aka the full set of final cut express given to me and FC4 i think

*edit*
it's final cut studio pro 5
&
final cut studio v3

Last edited:

EvanH123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
New York
i have the disk plus a few others that might work, aka the full set of final cut express given to me and FC4 i think

*edit*
it's final cut studio pro 5
&
final cut studio v3
Is there any way you could send the contents of the disk over the internet? As I said, I have a key, I just need the program.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.