Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
This was the original raster or 2d art from procreate on iPad I created:

56-BB6845-31-FE-4138-8-F91-5859-ED50-A633.png

I then imported it into Illustrator to work on it further and after some days of fiddling with it and trying to separate the background from the actual robot or foreground and adding onto it I created something besutiful. And I am objective mind you but I am proud of this work and think it is worthy of praise:

DD62923-C-F78-D-41-EA-A79-D-D1544-C6-D97-A4.jpg

Reactions: Donnation

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I never claimed it was. It was still ana ccomplishment though tracing it from an ipad app design into illustrstor. Thst is what i am proud of, not the fk isned design but accomplishment.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I never claimed it was. It was still ana ccomplishment though tracing it from an ipad app design into illustrstor. Thst is what i am proud of, not the fk isned design but accomplishment.

Fair enough... but to be honest, I mastered "tracing" in kindergarten. #justsaying

bijutoha

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
I'm not watching it as a professional artist, Likewise, art is a hobby or an amusement. The seed of your next artwork lies embedded in the creation of your current piece! Keep moving!

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
it doesnt matter if something is professional or not. it doesnt make it worse or better. it jsut means they were lucky to have the right vonnection or be noticed someone or some company with money or sometimes the only difference is they have a piece of paper or a degree and credentials when someone more interesting or adept then them simply is self trained and that alone makes him almost unhirable or less desired. Take gaming for isntance. I find the best games to be indy titles by none AAA or professional gaming studios or often it is the fan made (working for free) mods that are the hallmarks of games or much better than the fontent people so called professional produced while being paid (like maps, game modes, etc.). professional just means mass appeal for normies whethe rin gaming or graphic design or art. or simply having a kommy or daddy go to a prestigious art school or something.

Last edited:

Donnation

Suspended
Nov 2, 2014
in my oponion, it's not a very professional piece of art

No one asked for your opinion pal. Get some social skills and come back another day!
[automerge]1586081181[/automerge]
Fair enough... but to be honest, I mastered "tracing" in kindergarten. #justsaying

Guess what, No one cares!! #justsaying
[automerge]1586081225[/automerge]
OP, keep drawing, your work is amazing.

Reactions: MarkC426

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
Sorry for the iPad typos above due to Polish English language changes on virtual keyboards. I edited the post.

Szczelec33

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 23, 2017
I'm thinking of sdchrinking the robot and maybe adding some other objects or robots or drones I've created as raster by tracing them into illustrate and making them hella small. Like the background to remains ready and make it look much bigger in perspective take everything else. What do you guys think of my ideas in creativity?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.