Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mohamed Said

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2021
Last edited:

Mohamed Said

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2021
I have fixed some problems in build, And I uploaded source code to (Sourceforge)

Mohamed Said

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 17, 2021
How do you test your code without building?
I haven't tested it fully, I tested the file that I had edited it (all.js), On the latest version of Classilla. I welcome anyone wanting help with build and testing.

• Haha
Reactions: wur10

Wowfunhappy

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2019
Also, I think he was insulting you. My english not so good, but it sound like he insult you.. i don't know.
Please, don't say things like this! If you're wrong, feelings can get hurt for no reason. It's always better to assume good faith.

If something really looks like an insult, use the "Report" button so the MacRumors mods can take a look. Maintaining a friendly community on the internet is hard, it's up to all of us to keep this a nice place to be! :)

Last edited:

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
Please, don't say things like this! If you're wrong, feelings can get hurt for no reason. It's always better to assume good faith.

If something really looks like an insult, use the "Report" button so the MacRumors mods can take a look. Maintaining a friendly community on the internet is hard, it's up to all of us to keep this a nice place to be! :)
You right.. I apologize.

TheShortTimer

macrumors 68030
Mar 27, 2017
London, UK
It's posts like this...

...and responses like this...

You right.. I apologize.

...that make the MR PPC forum one of my top 5 most visited online locations. :)

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
This project is essential if we are to continue to use OS 9. We could also use the CodeWarrior to help us make Classila better, now that sadly it’s no longer developed by Kaiser.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.