Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Over the past week I get warnings from try Find My app saying my AirPods Pros have been left behind. Even when I am driving all of a sudden the warning pops up. Anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: aleksander.himmel

EddieKeyton1

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2021
Over the past week I get warnings from try Find My app saying my AirPods Pros have been left behind. Even when I am driving all of a sudden the warning pops up. Anyone else seeing this?

I got the series 3. And I get a warning a few times a day that I left one of them behind. They are always in my pocket lol. If I open up find my right now it’ll show one of my earbuds at work and one of them at my house. All of this money we spend on the stuff and it doesn’t even work correctly. It’s really getting irritating.

Reactions: whsbuss

iCorz87

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2019
Sydney,Australia
To fix it go the the Find My app on your phone and select your AirPods, then scroll to the notifications and you can turn it off there.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
To fix it go the the Find My app on your phone and select your AirPods, then scroll to the notifications and you can turn it off there.
I'm sure that will stop the notifications. However, what happens if I really leave behind my APPs. Apple needs to fix it.

iCorz87

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2019
Sydney,Australia
I'm sure that will stop the notifications. However, what happens if I really leave behind my APPs. Apple needs to fix it.

You can still track them if you actually leave them behind or lose them. You just won’t get that notification every time you leave them if they aren’t actually lost.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
You can still track them if you actually leave them behind or lose them. You just won’t get that notification every time you leave them if they aren’t actually lost.
Yep you can. However if I'm not thinking to check for them and leave them behind, then no notification and it may be too late.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.