Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Emiramadani

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2014
Hello
I have two idevices an iphone 4s and an ipad3 i have both registered on one account on my account. My problem is that i cant locate my ipad from the iphone acctually find my iphone is locating just the iphone. On both devices is activated the app. I can locate my iphone from the ipad even the iphone from the iphone. It worked before but now it wont. So i would like to know ehat shoud i do to fix it
Thx

Winona Northdakota

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2010
Hello

I have two idevices an iphone 4s and an ipad3 i have both registered on one account on my account. My problem is that i cant locate my ipad from the iphone acctually find my iphone is locating just the iphone. On both devices is activated the app. I can locate my iphone from the ipad even the iphone from the iphone. It worked before but now it wont. So i would like to know ehat shoud i do to fix it

Thx

Is your iPad turned on and connected to the internet?

Jaguarr40

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2014
Sarasota, Florida
First make sure ALL info on both devices are identical and second - Turn off Find My iPhone , It will ask for your Apple ID and then turn off the phone, Turn Find My iPhone back on and try it and that should reset it. Also look on the web in iCloud when you log in and see if both devices are listed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.