Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Just seeing if I'm doing something wrong. I've got 2 ipads and 2 iphones signed onto the same MobileMe account, I've verified all 4 devices are set up properly, they all have push enabled, they are all signed in, but the finder service only finds one iphone, with the other 3 devices it cannot find them. Both iphones have 3g service and are showing full bars. Both ipads are on wifi and connected, and one of the ipads is also connected to 3g unlimited data.

Any ideas? I'm a bit bummed I shelled out the money for this as the only feature I wanted was the finder and could care less about the other stuff.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Just to add sometimes it finds the 3g ipad but puts it in a location miles away from where it really is. The 2nd iphone and 2nd ipad it just doesn't find at all.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I just went to check to see if it was still working properly for me since they've made the updates and it can't even locate my single iPhone now. That's not was I was expecting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.