Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

itsonlytheend

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Okay, so I have the new white apple logo sticker on my back windsheild. But, I can think of something I would love to have.

I can't remember what it's called, seems like he has a name. But the finder logo, the smiley man that's on the boot screen of pre X.

Anyone know if anyone makes these?

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
You mean like this sticker on my back screen? Or the Happy Mac that is a resemblance of an original Macintosh with a happy face?

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 162

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
I found this one on ebay, its a vinyl type reusable sticker designed to go on the inside of windows. I think these where originally designed for Apple distributers to stick on their shop windows.

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
®îçhå®? said:
I want one. Is there a way of obtaining one other than eBay?

They are not at all common, I was looking for ages and found an ebayer in the US selling two, I bought both. There must be more out there, I think ebay is going to be your best bet. You could try some Apple resellers I suppose to see if they have any old ones lying around.

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
Or, you could download the high resolution finder logo from Apple's site, buy some sticker paper and print it out @ any size you want.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
Whilst looking for the finder logo, i found this one (look at display picture). What does everyone think??

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Not too keen on it myself.
Anyway back to the search for the finder icon, have you tried some of the mac desktop sites, they must have larger images of that icon??

::20ROGERSC::

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.